Robin Small Needle Felt Kit
Robin Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one realistic British favourite garden bird.
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill level: Easy Beginner
Size: Approx. 10cm from beak to tip of tail
Techniques used: Basic shapes, sculpting with wool, mixing colours, adding details and features.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- 6 different types of wool
- 2x black 6mm glue-in eyes
- 1x pair of black bird legs
- 1x silk clay beak
- Felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium, #Fine)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Scissors, clear-drying PVA Glue
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.