Seascape Instructions PDF
Create a stunning Seascape 2D "painting" with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Size in cm: 20x15cm (approx. A5)
Techniques used: 2d needle felting & mixed textile
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts - Beige Karakul Honey, New Zealand Merino (in Medium Blue, Royal Blue, Green Variegated and Golden Yellow), Natural White AUS, Tan Hare Brown Merino, Dark Brown Portuguese Merino, Bright Orange Mountain Sheep
- Turquoise Blue Tones Australian Merino tops
- Curls: Green dyed Leicester & Grey/Beige Bluefaced Leicester
- Water-soluble paper
- Light Blue Viscose/Wool Felt Sheet
- Tools - felting needles (#36 coarse & #38 medium), felting mat, scissors, bowl with warm water and soft pencil.
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.