Autumn Sprite Instructions PDF
Create your own beautiful Autumn Sprite with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 20cm long or 15cm sitting
Techniques used: Wire wrapping and little needle felting
To make this project you will also need:
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts
- Beige South American Merino tops
- Dark Brown Variegated South American Merino tops
- Dragon New Zealand Merino batts
- 'Sunset' Space Dyed Australian Merino tops
- Olive Green Australian Merino batts
- dyed Red curls
Tools: felting needle (#38 medium)
You will also need: sewing needle, clear-drying glue (PVA), pliers, scissors, felting mat (optional).
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.