Sunset Australian Merino Space Dyed Tops - various weights
Sunset A beautiful mix of deep oranges, hot reds and vibrant yellows.
Australian merino dyed wool tops:
- 21 micron,
- 10-13 cm staple length
- 20 g per metre.
Perfect for wet felting and surface decoration in needle felting a fabulous mix of glowing sunset colours.
We have the following colour-ways:
- 'Berries' lovely pinks and purple reds alternating
- 'Sunset' deep oranges and warm yellows alternating
- 'Flower Garden' a happy mix of pinks, blues, purples and greens
- 'Parrot' (South American, 27 micron) a full rainbow of colours side by side
- 'Rainbow' Bright and bold beautiful colour mix
- NEW 'Pastel Rainbow' soft, pastel hues and calming colours
- 'Cornish Seaside' Blue and green hues with purple, just like a walk along the seaside
Suitable for needle felting, wet felting, spinning, crafting etc.
Take a look at our tutorials:
Other products you may be interested in:
See our free butterfly tutorial below:
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool. We hope our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.