Bluefaced Leicester Curls - dark brown and light brown small curls 12g
We love them for little sheep, gnome beards, hair etc
Beautiful hand washed, hand picked tight curls.
Available in 2 colour ways:
- Dark Brown - these curls range from shades of dark brown to light brown at the tips and also vary in colour from different batches. Please specify in your order if you require lighter or darker shades.
- Grey Beige curls - lighter brown and grey in colour with warm tones.
Also available in creamy white here.
Great for needle felting, wet felting and other crafts.
Other curls you may like:
- Bluefaced Leicester Curls cream
- Leicester Curls creamy white
- Leicester Dyed Curls (4 colours)
- Teeswater Curls
- Teeswater Hand Dyed Curls (10 colour combinations)
Click here to see our curls collection.
‘Vegetable Matter’ occasionally you may find vegetable matter (VM) in our wools. These are usually dried bits of grass. All our wools have been washed and are clean! When needle felting usually the VM will work its way up to the surface and you can pick it off easily. It is not necessary to pick these out before you felt there wool. The wool has been carded but sometimes VM stays in it in small quantities.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.