Badger & Woodland Instructions PDF
Create your own Badger & Woodland scene with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make this project you will also need:
- Basic Core Wool batts
- Green Variegated NZ Merino mix batts
- Gotland Island Grey batts
- tan Hare Brown Merino batts
- Bleached White Australian Merino batts
- Black dyed NZ Merino batts
- Poppy Red dyed NZ Merino batts
- Green dyed Leicester curls
You will also need: scissors, needle & thread, chalk (optional).
Suitable for crafty beginners upwards.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.