Green Variegated - dyed New Zealand Merino and natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
Green Variegated - dyed New Zealand Merino and natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts, 29 micron.
- variegated look makes it a perfect wool to felt into a natural context
- a great green to work around the seasons from ferns to evergreens
- suitable for needle felting, wet felting and crafting
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
‘Vegetable Matter’ occasionally you may find vegetable matter (VM) in our wools. These are usually dried bits of grass. All our wools have been washed and are clean! When needle felting usually the VM will work its way up to the surface and you can pick it off easily. It is not necessary to pick these out before you felt there wool. The wool has been carded but sometimes VM stays in it in small quantities.
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.