Sunset - space dyed Australian Merino tops - various weights
Sunset - space dyed Australian Merino tops, 21 micron.
A beautiful mix of deep oranges, hot reds and vibrant yellows.
- longer fibres (10-13 cm staple length, the opposite to batts)
- stunning bright colours with 20 g per metre
- particularly suitable to wrap around wire armature to cover thinly and evenly.
- perfect for fairies, wreaths and wool paintings
- great for 2d projects and wet felting
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
We have the following colour-ways:
- 'Berries' lovely pinks and purple reds alternating
- 'Flower Garden' a happy mix of pinks, blues, purples and greens
- 'Rainbow' Bright and bold beautiful colour mix
- 'Pastel Rainbow' soft, pastel hues and calming colours
- 'Cornish Seaside' Blue and green hues with purple, just like a walk along the seaside
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.