Robin Small Needle Felt Kit
Robin Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one realistic british favourite garden bird.
Skill level: Easy beginner
Size: approx. 10cm from beak to tip of tail
Techniques used: Basic shapes, sculpting with wool, mixing colours, adding details and features
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Natural white, light yellow, red, muted orange ( NZ Merino), Gotland Lamb light grey, country sheep
- 2x black 6mm glue-in eyes,
- 1x pair of black bird legs,
- 1x silk clay beak
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium, #Fine)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Scissors, clear-drying PVA Glue
Optional extras available at our website: Earth Friendly Felting Mat, awl, 6mm beige Florist Tape.
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.