Fox Red variegated deep orange New Zealand and Stone Sheep batts - various weights
This wool batt is short fibred, 29 micron and therefore ideal for Needle Felting. We love it for its Rusty Orange Red colour to make Foxes, Squirrels, Chickens or adorn a Robin's chest. It is a dyed New Zealand Merino mixed with a Natural colour Stone Sheep (dark fibres). One of our favourites.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
You may also be interested in:
- Deep Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Rust Brown Fox New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool. We hope our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.