Fox Red Variegated dyed New Zealand Merino and natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
This wool batt is short fibred, 29 micron and therefore ideal for Needle Felting. We love it for its Rusty Orange Red colour to make Foxes, Squirrels, Chickens or adorn a Robin's chest. It is a dyed New Zealand Merino mixed with a Natural colour Stone Sheep (dark fibres). One of our favourites.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
You may also be interested in:
- Deep Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Rust Brown Fox New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.