Berries - space dyed Australian Merino tops - various weights
Berries - space dyed Australian Merino tops, 21 micron.
Beautiful pinks, purples and reds in alternating shades.
- longer fibres (10-13 cm staple length, the opposite to batts)
- stunning bright colours with 20 g per metre
- particularly suitable to wrap around wire armature to cover thinly and evenly.
- perfect for fairies, wreaths and wool paintings
- great for 2d projects, wet felting and spinning
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.
Watch our no-felt butterflies tutorial below: