Busy Mr Mole Small Needle Felt Kit
Busy Mr Mole Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one adorable mole.
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill level: Easy Beginner
Size: Approx. 7-8cm
Techniques used: Sculpting with wool, attaching shapes and features.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- 2 different types of wool
- 1 pair of 3mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- Felt Sheet
- Gold wire
- Mini mop and bucket
- Felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Clear-drying PVA Glue.
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.