Flower Garden Australian Merino Space Dyed Tops - various weights
Perfect for spinning and 2d needle felting, brilliant for wet felting and adding surface colour to 3d needle felts.
Australian merino dyed wool tops:
- 21 micron,
- 10-13 cm staple length
- 20 g per metre.
We have the following colour-ways:
- 'Berries' lovely pinks and purple reds alternating
- 'Sunset' deep oranges and warm yellows alternating
- 'Flower Garden' a happy mix of pinks, blues, purples and greens
- 'Parrot' (South American) a full rainbow of colours running side by side
- 'Rainbow' Bright and bold beautiful colour mix
- NEW 'Pastel Rainbow' soft, pastel hues and calming colours
- 'Cornish Seaside' Blue and green hues with purple, just like a walk along the seaside
Take a look at our tutorials:
Other products you may be interested in:
See our butterflies using water soluble paper tutorial here
The tops are amazing for spinning - see photo of the finished yarn from the Rainbow tops knitted up!
Watch our no-felt butterflies tutorial below:
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool. We hope our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.