Flower Garden - space dyed Australian Merino tops - various weights
Perfect for spinning and 2d needle felting, brilliant for wet felting and adding surface colour to 3d needle felts.
Australian merino dyed wool tops:
- 21 micron
- 10-13 cm staple length
- 20 g per metre
We have the following colour-ways:
- 'Berries' lovely pinks and purple reds alternating
- 'Sunset' deep oranges and warm yellows alternating
- 'Rainbow' Bright and bold beautiful colour mix
- NEW 'Pastel Rainbow' soft, pastel hues and calming colours
- 'Cornish Seaside' Blue and green hues with purple, just like a walk along the seaside
Take a look at our tutorials:
Other products you may be interested in:
See our butterflies using water soluble paper tutorial here
The tops are amazing for spinning too!
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.
Watch our no-felt butterflies tutorial below: