Guardian Angel Fairy Instructions PDF
Create your own needle felted Guardian Angel Fairy using this digital PDF!
PDF contains a full list of materials needed & step-by-step instructions with photos!
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Size in cm: 16-18cm
Techniques used: Using wire and wrapping wool, basic shaping, adding features and colours
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts: Standard Core/Stuffing batts, white Shetland batts,
- Flesh Pink dyed South American Merino tops.
- white Extra Fine Merino tops
- extra white short Teeswater curls
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaner
- white feathers
- bead trim
- gold wire
- Extra Strong, silky and blue thread
- Tools: felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium), Eco wool felting mat, wire cutters/pliers, clear-drying PVA glue
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.