Lanolin Rich Core Wool - cream South German Merino
Lanolin Rich Core Wool - cream South German Merino, 24 micron.
- cold washed, to maintain the lanolin, has a slightly waxy feel
- fantastic for covering a wire armature as it seems to grip the wire with ease
- minimal stabbing is required making this great for beginners
- may contain vegetable matter and has that lovely slight sheepy aroma!
- suitable for needle felting, wet felting and crafting
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
‘Vegetable Matter’ occasionally you may find vegetable matter (VM) in our wools. These are usually dried bits of grass. All our wools have been washed and are clean! When needle felting usually the VM will work its way up to the surface and you can pick it off easily. It is not necessary to pick these out before you felt there wool. The wool has been carded but sometimes VM stays in it in small quantities.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.