Large Hare Instructions PDF
Create your own large leaping hare with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make this hare you will also need:
- natural brown Russian Karakul batts
- Standard Core Wool
- Gotland White batts
- light grey South German Merino batts
- Stone Sheep Lamb Natural Black batts
- 10 or 12mm Amber Glue-in Eyes
- 1.25mm Cotton Covered Steel Wire
- 1.00mm Cotton Covered Copper Wire
- coarse, medium and fine felting needles
- felting mat
- clear-drying glue (PVA)
- pliers for bending wire
Suitable for crafty beginners upwards.
If you prefer, you can also purchase our Large Wire Hare pack which contains these instructions and all the materials needed (no tools).
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.