Red Admiral Butterfly Small Needle Felt Kit
Red Admiral Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one
Skill level: Crafty beginner
Size: approx. 14cm wide
Techniques used: 2D felting, using Water Soluble Paper, adding details.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Red Orange, Light Blue Nz Merino Batts, white Cape Merino batts, Bright Orange Mountain Sheep batts.
- Wool Tops: Dark Brown Spanish merino, Jet Black American Merino tops.
- Water Soluble Paper
- 1 x 6cm Thin Black Wire
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Scissors, water in small container, towel, pencil, pliers (optional).
Optional extras available at our website: 7 or 5-Needle Multi Tool & Brush Mat orLarge Eco Wool Mat, 3-Needle Multi Tool
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.