Water Fairy Instructions PDF
Create your own beautiful Water Fairy with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 18cm long
Techniques used: Wire wrapping, little needle felting, adding details, mixed media and wet felting
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts: Standard Core, Royal Blue NZ, Midnight Blue Rainbow Drops, Seashell Shimmer, Aquamarine Mountain Sheep
- Wool Tops: Flesh Pink South American Merino
- White Seacell Fibre
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaner
- Extra Strong Thread
- Sparkly Thread
- Various "jewel" decorations
- Tools: #38 medium felting needle, sewing needle, clear-drying PVA glue, bubble wrap, dish of warm water, hand soap & thin towel
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.