Woodland Wreath Instructions PDF
Create your own Woodland Wreath with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques.
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make this wreath you will also need:
- 8" metal wire wreath base
- For the wreath base: Dutch Texel Tops and Basic Core Wool batts
- For the decoration & animals - dyed & natural wool batts:
Red Orange NZ Merino, Bleached White Australian Merino, Yellow Shimmer, Green Shimmer, Milk Chocolate NZ Merino, Milk Sheep and Light Blue NZ Merino
Brown Luxury Pipe Cleaners
- Hedgehog Fabric (small spikes)
- medium & fine felting needles
- needle and thread
- raffia, string or ribbon (for hanging the wreath)
Suitable for beginners upwards!
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.