Woodland Wreath Needle Felt Kit
Makes 1 beautiful Woodland Wreath approximately 23cm in diameter - a great decorative project with lots of mini projects within!
Have hours of crafty fun creating this attractive wreath with trees, toadstools, hedgehogs, a robin, an owl and a curled up fox. Learn techniques such as creating a wreath base, 3D shaping and Flat (2D) felting. Perfect for decorating your home, as a door hanging or as a gift for family or friends.
- extra fast felting wool tops and batts in Dutch Texel and Basic Core (for the wreath base), Red Orange NZ Merino, Bleached White Australian Merino, Yellow Shimmer, Green Shimmer, Milk Chocolate NZ Merino, Milk Sheep and Light Blue NZ Merino for the decorations and animals
- 4x felting needles (3x medium and 1x fine)
- wire wreath 8" base
- 3x brown pipe cleaners hedgehog fabric
- blue raffia (for hanging the wreath)
- 8 x 8cm basic wool felting mat
- full colour, step by step Woodland Wreath instructions
- Packaged in a reusable cardboard box and tied up with colourful string!
Warning - contains very sharp needles!
You may also like:
Optional extras available from our website:
Featured SUBSCLUB Product!