Luxury Organic Core Wool Batts
Luxury Organic Core Wool - a good substitute for those who are allergic to lanolin
This extra special wool comes from sheep who have been raised using organic standards.
- a natural cream colour (you may even find a little vegetable matter still!)
- smooth, lofty fibres perfect for a core wool
- great for wrapping wire armature
- a sister to our Lanolin Rich Core Wool, except it does not contain the lanolin!
- suitable for needle felting, wet felting and crafting
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
‘Vegetable Matter’ occasionally you may find vegetable matter (VM) in our wools. These are usually dried bits of grass. All our wools have been washed and are clean! When needle felting usually the VM will work its way up to the surface and you can pick it off easily. It is not necessary to pick these out before you felt there wool. The wool has been carded but sometimes VM stays in it in small quantities.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.