Poppy Fairy Instructions PDF
Create your own beautiful Poppy Fairy with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 12cm tall
Techniques used: Wire wrapping, felting on features and details
To make this project you will also need:
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts
- White Australian Merino batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep batts
- Poppy Red Australian Merino & Silk tops
- Black hand-dyed Teeswater Curls
- Green South American Merino tops
- Black New Zealand Merino batts
Tools: felting needle (#38 medium)
You will also need: scissors, felting mat (optional).
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.