Rainbow Fairy Instructions PDF
Create your own beautiful Rainbow Fairy with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 18cm long
Techniques used: Wire wrapping and little needle felting
To make this project you will also need:
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts
- Flesh Pink South American Merino tops
- Bleached White Australian Merino batts
- Rainbow Australian Merino tops
- white Mohair tops
- Rainbow Sparkly Stuff synthetic fibres
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaners
- Extra Strong Thread
- silky thread
- blue Embroidery Thread
- Embellishments/decorations of your choice (we used rainbow tulle fabric with sparkly dots, rainbow sequin trim and small glass bottle with cork)
Tools: felting needle (#38 medium)
You will also need: sewing or embroidery needle, pliers, scissors, felting mat (optional).
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.