Needle Felted Little Fishies
Per fish, you will need:
- 3g of your chosen main colour wool batts
- a wisp EACH of 2 contrasting colour wool batts
- 10x5cm piece of Water Soluble Paper
- felting needle
- felting mat
- 7-Needle Multi Tool & Brush Mat (optional)
- bowl of warm water
- thread to hang them into a garland (optional)
Download our free template HERE - print out the PDF at ACTUAL SIZE.
The file also includes our suggested colouring, using our Exotic Wool Mix which is PERFECT for this project - there's enough wool in there to make 24 fishies... or of course, why not use it to also create other bright summer felties too!
Why not Make-Along with us?