Cool Landscape Picture Instructions PDF
Needle Felt your own Landscape Picture with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make the landscape picture and how to create any picture using 2D (flat) felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make these you will also need:
- Dyed batts: Green Variegated NZ Merino/Stone Sheep, Forest Green NZ Merino, Dragon NZ Merino, Light Blue NZ Merino, Water Blue Australian Merino
- Fairy Mix NZ Merino/Silk batts
- Green Shimmer batts
- Natural batts: dark brown Portuguese Merino and white Cape Merino.
- Brown Blue Faced Leicester Curls
- Green dyed Leicester Curls
- Sheet of felt in a pale shade, such as Light Blue or Mint Green.
- A4 plain paper and soft pencil
- Optional: scissors, 7-Needle Felting Tool and Brush Mat.
- Coarse and Medium felting needles
Suitable for beginners upwards, a great first project, though beware, you may get completely addicted!
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.