Green Shimmer with sparkly fibres - Dyed Merino Batts- various weights
A beautiful, glistening wool which felts really easily. Amazing for creating a dewy meadow or a little extra sparkle on green makes.
Dyed New Zealand Merino with synthetic fibres for adding a hint of sparkle, 27 micron medium-fine, 5cm staple length.
Great for pictures and Christmas decorations and suitable for needle felting, wet felting, spinning and crafting.
Other products you may be interested in:
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
Take a look below for links to:
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool. We hope our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.