Large Dragon Instructions PDF
Create your own Large Drogon with this digital PDF! Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques.
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Your Large Dragon will measure approx. 80cm tall
To make this project you will also need:
- Lanolin Core wool
- Poppy Red, Medium Blue, Light Yellow, Brown/Black Mole, Red Shimmer Nz Merino Batts
- Variegated Red Nz Merino Batts
- Red Shimmer Nz Merino Batts
- Sunset Space Dyed Australian Merino Tops
- 4metres of 2mm Aluminium Wire
- 2 xBlack Stem Wire cm
- 1 x reel of beige florist Tape
- 2 x12mm Cacochon dragon eyes
- 7g of Angelina Fibre
You will also need: felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium, #38 Twisted Star, #40 Fine), large felting mat, wire cutters/pliers, clear-drying PVA glue, long sharp scissors. 3-4 bulldog clips, 2x a4 plain or grease proof paper and a Iron.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.