Woodland Mix - natural & dyed wool batts 120g
Woodland Mix - natural and dyed wool batts 120g
We have put together six of our favourite animal colours in equal quantities making up a minimum of 120g for the large bag.
*We may need to replace colours with similar colours if we run out*
- Shetland White: great core wool but also the whitest natural white.
- Merino 'Hare Brown': great for needle felting as it is short fibred, lovely mellow brown caramel colour, perfect for hares, fawns, reindeer, camels....
- Milk Sheep: rich chocolate dark brown, again great for needle felting, excellent for Christmas puddings, otters, bees...
- Gotland-Island Grey: makes an amazing strong felt perfect for sturdy badgers.
- Natural Black: this is a mix between a Stone Lamb and a dyed Merino. We call it a 'Natural' Black as it is not 'deadening' when using it on animals.
- Fox Red: this one is also a mix between a Stone Lamb and a dyed Merino. It is variegated and perfect for foxes, squirrels and robin chests as it has a very natural appearance.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
Click here to see our other wool mixes.