Parrot - South American Merino tops - various weights
Parrot - South American dyed wool tops, 27 micron.
You can almost hear the parrots in the rain forest call you the colours are so vibrant!
- longer fibres (10-13 cm staple length, the opposite to batts)
- stunning bright colours with 20g per metre
- particularly suitable to wrap around wire armature to cover thinly and evenly.
- perfect for fairies, wreaths and wool paintings
- great for 2d projects, wet felting and spinning
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
We have the following colour-ways:
- 'Berries' lovely pinks and purple reds alternating
- 'Sunset' deep oranges and warm yellows alternating
- 'Flower Garden' a happy mix of pinks, blues, purples and greens
- 'Parrot' (South American, 27 micron) a full rainbow of colours side by side
- 'Rainbow' Bright and bold beautiful colour mix
- 'Pastel Rainbow' soft, pastel hues and calming colours
- 'Cornish Seaside' Blue and green hues with purple, just like a walk along the seaside
Take a look at our tutorials:
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.