Red Squirrel Small Needle Felt Kit
Red Squirrel Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one squirrel. Check out the video below to follow along with Steffi as she turns sheep's wool into an amazing red squirrel - it might seem like magic!
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill level: Crafty Beginner
Size: Approx. 30cm head to tail
Techniques used: Wire armature, basic shaping, pom-pom style tail, adding features.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- 5 different types of wool
- Cotton Covered Copper wires:
- 1 x 74cm lengths of 1mm
- 1 x 36cm lengths of 0.5mm
- 1 x 48cm lengths of 0.5mm
- 1 pair of 8mm black glue-in eyes
- Extra-strong thread
- Felting needles #38 medium
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: 6 x 18cm piece of thin card, small sharp scissors, sewing needle with large eye, clear-drying glue (PVA) for eyes, pliers (optional if you find it hard to bend the wire).
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.