Red Squirrel Small Needle Felt Kit
Red Squirrel Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one
Skill level: Crafty beginner
Size: approx. 30cm head to tail
Techniques used: Wire armature, basic shaping, pom-pom style tail, adding features
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Basic Core wool batts
- Wool batts: Fox Rust Brown NZ Merino, Bleached White Australian, dark brown Portuguese Merino Batts
- Wool Tops: brown Manx Loaghton tops
- Cotton Covered Copper wires:
- 1 x 74cm lengths of 1mm
- 1 x 36cm lengths of 0.5mm
- 1 x 48cm lengths of 0.5mm
- 1 pair of 8mm black glue-in eyes
- extra-strong thread
- felting needles #38 medium
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: 6 x 18cm piece of thin card, small sharp scissors, sewing needle with large eye, clear-drying glue (PVA) for eyes, pliers (optional if you find it hard to bend the wire)
Optional extras available at our website:
Earth Friendly Felting Mat, 3-needle felting tool, Awl (for making holes for eyes).
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.