Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly Instructions - two sizes - PDF
Create your own beautiful butterfly with this new digital PDF!
The PDF contains two templates for big and small 'Small Tortoiseshell' butterflies.
Contains step by step instructions of how to make the butterflies using water soluble paper and 2d (flat) felting techniques, plus the order to add colour and patterns. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make these butterflies you will also need:
- Merino Wool Tops in Cream, Yellow & Orange
- Luxury Fibres: Carded sari silk yellow, White ramie
- Dyed black NZ merino batts
- Milk Sheep dark brown batts
- Water Soluble Paper
- Coarse, Medium & Fine felting needles
- Foam mat
- Optional for speeding up the process: Multi-needle tool and brush mat
- Scissors, Water & towel
Suitable for beginners upwards, and you can learn the skills to go on and make many different types of butterflies!
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you can not sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.