Spring Fairy Instructions PDF
Create your own beautiful Spring Fairy with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 20cm long
Techniques used: Wire wrapping and little needle felting
To make this project you will also need:
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts
- Flesh Pink South American Merino tops
- Yellow South American Merino tops
- Green South American Merino tops
- Neon Yellow New Zealand Merino batts
- ‘Rhubarb & Custard’ hand dyed Teeswater curls
Tools: felting needle (#38 medium)
You will also need: sewing needle, clear-drying glue (PVA), felting mat (optional)
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.