Turquoise Variegated - dyed Merino and Bergschaf carded wool batts
A gorgeous blue - green short fibre wool with dark fibres mixed in, giving it a variegated look.
Bergschaf - Merino Mix, 29 micron (medium - fine).
Ideal for 2d and 3d needle felting, wet felting and other crafts.
We also have some other turquoise shades
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
This popular colour would make lovely flower brooches & mermaids.
We also sell this Bergschaf Merino Mix in Ochre
Click here to see our lovely needle felting kits.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.