Wren Small Needle Felt Kit
Wren Small Needle Felt Kit is a simple beginner project that makes a realistic life-sized wren. In the video below you can watch Steffi Stern turn this fabulous kit into a sweet little wren.
Skill level: Beginner
Size: approx. 6cm tall
Techniques used: Basic shaping, attaching shapes, adding features and colours.
This kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions.
- 3 different types of wool.
- 1 pair Black Glue-In Eyes
- 1 pair Black Wire Bird Legs
- 1 bespoke Silk Clay beak
- Felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Clear-drying PVA glue, pliers, cello tape.
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.