Ethically Sourced High Quality Wool & Fibres
- Batts - Great for 2D & 3D needle felting - Felts super fast too!
- Tops / Roving - Great for 2D felting, surface colouring, and wet felting.
- Core Wool - Felts and shapes quickly and easily - A great starting point!
For a more info on different wool types - click here for our guide to wool.
WOOLLY SHEEP SWATCHES - we have added these to each of our wools and fibres! All you need to do is go to the wool/fibre type you are interested in and find the Woolly Sheep Swatch in the drop down menu. Your felt sheep will have at least 2g of your fibre choice wrapped around it with a tag so you can identify the wool. These are great to collect and if you buy 10 or more in one order we will add a large metal ring for free so you can have your very own sheep pen!
We offer a Find A Fibre service! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you are looking to make - if you can include an image or colour photograph, that's even better! Our team of felting experts will then recommend the best batts, tops and/or curls that will work for your project! You can then take our suggestions on board when you are ready to place an order.
The service is totally free and we will endeavour to answer your query within 7 days.
- Leicester Curls - small cream curls 30g £4.50
- Core Wool Batts Taster or Sample Selection - try them all - total 150g £11.82
- White Extra Fine Merino Tops - natural undyed - various weights from £1.50
- Lanolin Rich Core Wool - cream South German Merino from £1.50
- Muted Orange - dyed New Zealand Merino carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Basic Core Wool Cream - for shaping and adding bulk from £1.50
- Carded Sari Silk Tops 25g - available in fireworks, red and yellow £4.50
- Milk Sheep - natural dark brown variegated carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Gotland White - natural creamy-white carded wool batts from £1.50
- Standard Core / Stuffing - cream natural wool batts from £1.50
- Green Variegated - dyed New Zealand Merino and natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Dutch Texel Cream Tops- Basic bulk large wire armature core from £1.50
- Russian Karakul - natural medium tan brown carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Gotland Lamb - natural soft grey carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Country Sheep - natural grey brown carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Ramie - white natural silk-like plant fibre wool tops, various weights from £5.00
- Mohair - natural goat tops - great for angel hair from £1.50
- Turquoise Variegated - dyed Merino and Bergschaf carded wool batts from £1.50