Foxy Variegated dyed New Zealand Merino & Natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
This new wool mix is short fibred, 29 micron and therefore ideal for Needle Felting. We love it for its deep rust-brown colour, perfect to make Foxes, Squirrels, Chickens adorn a Robin's chest. It is a dyed New Zealand Merino mixed with a Natural colour Stone Sheep (dark fibres). One of our new favourites.
Foxy is a mix of: Dormouse Ochre, Fox Red Variegated, Rust Brown Fox NZ, Rust Brown Variegated.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Rust Brown Fox New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)