Toadstool House Instructions PDF
Create a whimsical Toadstool House with this digital PDF! Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques.
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Your Toadstool House will measure approx. 20cm tall
To make this project you will also need:
- Lanolin Rich Core Wool batts
- Poppy Red NZ Merino batts
- Bleached White Australian Merino batts
- grey Gotland Island batts
- tan Hare Brown Merino batts
- Fairy Mix Merino with Silk batts
- dark brown Portuguese Merino batts
- Green Variegated NZ Merino batts
- grey/brown South German Merino batts
- Stone Sheep Lamb Natural Black batts
- Green dyed Leicester curls
- grey/beige Bluefaced Leicester curls
You will also need: felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium, #40 fine), felting mat, scissors.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.