Elephant & Calf Instructions PDF
Create your own realistic needle felted Elephant & Calf with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques.
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 17cm (adult) & 8cm (calf)
Techniques used: wire armature
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts: Grey South German Merino, White Shetland, Beige Karakul Honey, Green Variegated NZ
- Structural Core Felt (for the base)
- 5mm (adult) 4mm (calf) - Black Glue-In Eyes
- Cotton Covered Copper Wire
- Tools: felting needles (#38 medium), felting mat, wire cutters/pliers, clear-drying PVA glue
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.