Peacock Butterfly Small Needle Felt Kit
Peacock Butterfly Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one coulourful butterfly!
Skill level: Beginner
Size: approx. 15cm wide
Techniques used: 2D (flat) felting, surface decoration, using water soluble paper.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Light Blue, Black New Zealand Merino, dark brown Milk Sheep batts and white Australian Merino batts.
- Wool Tops: Red, Yellow and Cream South American tops
- Fairy Mix Merino/Silk mixed batts
- 12x18cm pieces of Water Soluble Paper
- 1x brown antennae
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Pen or pencil, sharp scissors, bowl of water (for dissolving the paper), towel
Optional extras available at our website: Brush Mat, 7-Needle Multi Tool or Clover 5-needle tool.
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.