Sea Turtle Needle Felting Pack - with or without tools
Sea Turtle Needle Felt Pack (with or without tools) A stylized interpretation of a sea turtle
You can choose to purchase this pack with or without the Mini Eco Tool Kit.
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill Level: Easy beginner
Size in cm: approx. 25cm long from nose to tail
Techniques used: Basic shaping and sculpting with wool, joining shapes together, adding features.
This pack contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
- 5 different types of wool.
- 9mm black glue-in eyes
- You will also need:Felting needles (#36 coarse,#38 medium & #40 fine), felting mat [ or choose to purchase the optional Mini Eco Tool Kit ] clear drying pva glue.
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! May contain very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
- Earth Friendly Felting Mat
- Three Needle Multi-Tool
- Stick It! Glue Pen
- Click here to see more of our packs.