Spice Mix - Dyed Variegated Batts & Natural White - 80g
Spice Mix Wool Bag for needle felting and wet felting
- Contains a colourful mix of variegated New Zealand Merino wool batts in: variegated green, turquoise variegated, Dormouse ochre, fox rust brown variegated, fox red variegated, fox orange variegated and deep red variegated and white batts.
the variegated look is achieved by a darker natural fibre evenly carded into the colours.
- Weight: 80g
- Suitable for wet & needle felting
- Great for making baubles and balls, colourful pebbles and Pom pom Garlands !
- Free needle felt pebble and pom pom instructions here
- watch our YouTube tutorial on the ‘Needle Felted 'Singing’ Acorns here
NB Colours may vary if we are out of stock of a particular colour.
Click here to see our other wool mixes.
PLEASE NOTE – when necessary we may substitute the type of wool with a comparable product.
‘Vegetable Matter’ occasionally you may find vegetable matter (VM) in our wools. These are usually dried bits of grass. All our wools have been washed and are clean! When needle felting usually the VM will work its way up to the surface and you can pick it off easily. It is not necessary to pick these out before you felt there wool. The wool has been carded but sometimes VM stays in it in small quantities.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.