Green Rainbow Drops - dyed New Zealand Merino wool batts with coloured cotton flecks - various weights
Green Rainbow Drops - dyed New Zealand Merino wool batts with coloured cotton flecks, 27 micron.
We love these fine wool batts with gorgeous happy coloured cotton flecks (nepps). The green reminds us of a flower meadow, or Christmas trees.
- suitable for needle felting, wet felting and crafting
take a look at our other Rainbow Drops colours here.
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.